Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a red Treasury seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality Mylar sleeve by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Certified as Very Fine-20 by PMG.
- Face: Features a portrait of James Garfield at right with the obligation at the center.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. An eagle at center is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center with 20 and Twenty at the edges. Crisp Bold Orange Ink.
- Series 1882 Gold Certificates are much harder to locate than their later counterparts.
This series is from an era in U.S. currency when our paper money was backed by Gold! This type with its older design and artistry is sought after by collectors. Add this classic piece of currency to your cart today!
Lyons/Roberts signatures indicates this note was printed from April of 1898 through June of 1905--Friedberg#1187.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.