A nice blast white coin that is a solid MS-65.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,090,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in an American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!