This is a great example of an honestly worn collector grade coin. Tougher to find in higher grades, but this one is appealing and affordable. This is yet another example of a branch mint not producing nearly the amount that Philadelphia did.
- Mintage of 1,437,000 pieces.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the VF-20 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1924-S Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!