- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of a cow (a literal translation of the explorer's name).
- Reverse: Depicts a yucca tree and a map showing the path of the Old Spanish Trail.
- Light toning adds to this coin's originality.
Protect and display your Old Spanish Trail Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1935 Old Spanish Trail Half Dollar commem to your cart today!
This U.S. Silver half-dollar commemorates the 400th anniversary of the Cabeza de Vaca Expedition through the Gulf states in 1535. The explorer's name literally translates to "head of a cow," which is the main motif on the obverse. The reverse shows the route of the expedition and a yucca tree. This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.