|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Issued in 1937 to commemorate the 350th anniversary of the birth of Virginia Dare, the first white child born in the New World, the Roanoke Island Commemorative Half Dollar was designed by William Marks Simpson of Baltimore.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 50,030 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Sir Walter Raleigh.
- Reverse: Depicts a figure representing Ellinor Dare holding her child Virginia.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1937 Roanoke Island, North Carolina 350th anniversary coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.