1937 Roanoke Island Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued in 1937 to commemorate the 350th anniversary of the birth of Virginia Dare, the first white child born in the New World, the Roanoke Island Commemorative Half Dollar was designed by William Marks Simpson of Baltimore.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of only 50,030 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Sir Walter Raleigh.
- Reverse: Depicts a figure representing Ellinor Dare holding her child Virginia.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1937 Roanoke Island, North Carolina 350th anniversary coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review