Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- There were only 28,142 coins originally minted in 1927.
- Obverse: Features the head of Ira Allen, founder of Vermont. Designed by Charles Keck.
- Reverse: Displays a catamount walking left. Designed by Charles Keck.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Vermont Sesquicentennial Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.