- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures. The large red 'R' at lower right identifies this note as Friedberg #1609.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below. Red 'R' to the right of the Treasury Seal.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
With an original printing of 1,184,000 notes, these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.