2016 China 30 gram Silver Panda BU (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
As low as $8.99 per coin over spot!
|1 - 14||$25.74||$26.01||$26.81|
|15 - 119||$25.44||$25.70||$26.50|
|120 - 449||$25.14||$25.40||$26.19|
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAs low as $8.99 per coin over spot!
The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible for its yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Silver Panda was replaced with the 30 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins are no longer in sealed sheets of 30. They now come in plastic holders containing 15 coins. Each coin will still be in a capsule. Multiples of 450 will come in a monster box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 2016 Silver Panda is sure to be an even greater collectible, being the first year of the new weight system for this popular series. Add the 2016 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
The Silver Pandas were first minted in 1983. The first 3 years of mintage were in proof quality condition, and had a limited mintage of 10,000 pieces for each year. No Silver Pandas were struck in 1986, but they have been minted every year since then. Each year, the design of the panda changes making them highly collectible. The only year they didn’t change design was 2002, which used the same design as 2001.
The People’s Republic of China issues and guarantees the quality of each Silver Panda coin. Silver Panda coins are minted from several mints each year. Those mints include but are not limited to Shenzhen, Shanghai and Shenyang. Unlike the U.S. Mint, these Chinese Mints do not incorporate mintmarks to distinguish the difference between each mint. Instead, these mints are known for having minor differences in the design of the coin such as font size, bamboo length and designs of the temple in certain year’s mintages. With the annual change in design, and unique mint variations, the price of Silver Pandas has appreciated over time making them highly sought after by collectors and investors alike.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 16, 2018
Have been seeing them wanted one and now have one in perfect condition nothing wrong with the coin at all perfect for the price
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jul 10, 2017
Posted By:Valik R.
From:Post Falls, ID
Date:Apr 6, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.