Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 99.2% Zinc and .8% Copper.
- A lighter metal composition, weighing 2.5 grams.
- Copper coating issues are common among the early year Zinc cents, with characteristic bubbling or raised dots.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro and features the Lincoln Memorial.
- This design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1976-D Lincoln Cent 50-coin roll to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.