You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: The design depicts Sergeant William Jasper returning the regimental flag to the ramparts while under attack from a British ship. Inscriptions are “FORT MOULTRIE,” “SOUTH CAROLINA,” “2016” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Protect your Silver ATB coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Fort Moultrie was established as a national site in 1948 that, along with Johnson and Castle Pinckney, are part of a chain of defensive islands in the Charleston Harbor. The location of Fort Moultrie was an early flashpoint in the Revolutionary War. American soldiers led by Colonel William Moultrie were based on Sullivan’s Island, building a fort, when they were attacked by British war ships. The early American revolutionaries made a retreat but were able to prevent the British from capturing Charleston, thus the island was named in honor of Moultrie. When South Carolina secede from the Union in 1860, the forts again became a focal point, this time in the Civil War. As technology changed, the fortified naval armaments in Charleston Harbor became obsolete and were converted to National Monuments. Today, Fort Moultrie has been restored to portray the major periods of history during its use, from a World War II Control post all the way back to a small log fort built in 1776.
89% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:DougBfrom NorthGA
Date:Apr 25, 2017
Posted By:Another happy customer
Date:Mar 23, 2017
From:New Freedom, PA
Date:Jan 2, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.