1878 Morgan Dollar 7 Tailfeathers Rev of 78 AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGeorge T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors around the world. The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 7 Tailfeathers 1878 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 23, 2017
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most beautiful coin ever minted by the U.S. mint. A gorgeous piece of American history. For its condition this coin was excellently priced, even for a humble coin collector. Your site is user friendly and your shipping timely. It is a pleasure to purchase from your company. This coin collector is very satisfied and will be returning to your site in the near future.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.