- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 9,110,000 coins for all types.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark "S" for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these 1879-S Reverse of 79 Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 26, 2023
Date:May 25, 2016
VERY pleased when I unboxed this coin. I am certain it would grade out no less than MS63. Modest bag marks, shiny shiny.Its also entertaining to diagnose the "reverse of" characteristics.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
From:RED DEER, AB. CANADA
Date:May 6, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.