|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Fine with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words ONE CENT inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin - a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1870 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review