- Product Details
Enhance your Morgan Dollar set by adding this Brilliant Uncirculated example to your collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of only 2,822,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint feature no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 17, 2015
I was highly satisfied with this acquisition. The Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) standard was more than realized with this particular coin. It is a higher mintage year, so, with all higher mintage years, I go for BU. This was a very good strike & seems to have received very few bag nicks. Great luster.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.