1908-O Barber Quarter VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice original coin with nice detail.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. Full "Liberty" is visible.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Details are sharp.
Protect your Barber Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.