- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These are the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Extra Fine condition with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large "ONE" with "ONE DOLLAR" superimposed at center.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Although these first three series of small size One Dollar Silvers were printed in large numbers, nice intact examples of these notes are not that easy to find due to their heavy usage during the Great Depression. Add some of these great collectors items to your cart today!
Series 1928, 1928-A and 1928-B Silver Certificates were printed from April of 1928 through May of 1933. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.