MPC Series 481 10 Cents (Avg Circ)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMilitary Payment Certificate Series 481, denomination of 10 cents. Military Payment Certificates were issued to our U.S. military personnel stationed overseas to keep U.S. cash from getting into the hands of the enemy.
- Series 481 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press and Forbes Lithograph.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste, and Yugoslavia.
- Issued from June 20, 1951 until they were withdrawn on May 25th, 1954.
- Nice Average Circulated condition.
- Face: A vignette of Liberty seated at left.
- Back: Depiction of the United States Army Seal.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.