- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 481 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press and Forbes Lithograph.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste, and Yugoslavia.
- Issued from June 20, 1951 until they were withdrawn on May 25th, 1954.
- Nice Average Circulated condition.
- Face: A vignette of Liberty seated at left.
- Back: Depiction of the Presidential Seal.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review