Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 461 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press Incorporated, Boston Massachusetts.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste and Yugoslavia.
- Used from September 16th, 1946 until they were withdrawn on March 10th, 1947.
- Nice Average Circulated condition.
- Face: Text and the warning that the note is to be used "only at a United States military establishment by authorized personnel".
- Back: Additional text with the same warning.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.