Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin would fit well in a high grade 19th century type set!
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 18,663,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a shield on a 6 pointed star.
- Reverse: Depicts a Roman numeral III.
Protect and display your Three Cent Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.