Byzantine Gold Solidus Emperor Heraclius (613-641 AD) MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Gold coin dates from the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius (A.D. 610 - 641). Heraclius was one of the greatest Byzantine emperors and founder of the Heraclian dynasty.
- Contains over 4 grams actual Gold weight and was produced at the Constantinople mint.
- Graded as Mint State by NGC guaranteeing its authenticity.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- NGC label and weight may vary.
- Obverse: Shows busts of Heraclius (left) and Heraclius Constantine (right), with whom he reigned as co-emperor from 613-641. This legend "dd NN HERACLIYS ET HERA CONST PP AV," which translates to "Our Lord Emperors Hercalius and Heraclius Constantine," appears surrounding the busts.
- Reverse: Shows "VICTORIA AVGY" with a cross potent on three steps with "CONOB" below.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A well preserved specimen for being almost 1400 years old! Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperor Heraclius coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.