A beautiful blast white coin with tremendous luster and eye appeal. This coin would be a great addition to any mint state set or high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a walking Liberty with the sun rising in the background. Above is the word "LIBERTY" with "In God We Trust" to Liberty’s right and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts the an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is United States of America with "E Pluribus Unum" to the right and the denomination below.
- This coin was struck in San Francisco and carries an “S” mintmark above the denomination on the reverse.
Protect and display your 1943-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1943-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!