A nice circulated coin that would fit nicely into any circulated set of Walkers.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in an American flag while walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!