1897 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Pre-1933 Gold coins feature beloved, classic designs that collectors have valued for more than 80 years. The NGC certification of this Liberty Gold Eagle provides added collectible appeal.
- Contains .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Pre-33 Gold is popular amongst collectors for its beloved designs. Add this certified Liberty Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.