There have only been 9 coins graded finer through both PCGS and NGC. This coin is heavily toned adding to its originality.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-67 by NGC.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Protect and display your 1956 Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1956 Washington Quarter Dollar to your order today!