1879-S Morgan Dollar Rev of 78 BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSecond year of issue with the Type II Reverse (parallel top arrow feathers with a concave eagle breast). This very popular variety is included in most Morgan Dollar sets.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 9,110,000 coins for all types.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark "S" for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these 1879-S Reverse of 78 Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Good coin for a good price.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.