1925-S Peace Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,610,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the San Francisco Mint feature an 'S' mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this BU 1925-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!
73% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 2, 2016
The 1925 S Peace Dollar has more intrinsic value than I thought. The S mintages apparently had problems with quality, so to get a decent one is a smart thing to do. Lower mintage numbers as well. This appears to be a very good issue; the reverse especially. I'd rate this coin as an MS 63. Very pleased. Plus, not having been officially graded & put into a holder, who knows what someone may grade it? Check out what an MS 65 is worth..... People would be smart to grab this coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.