1927 Peace Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Brilliant Uncirculated (MS-60 to MS-63).
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 848,000 coins. Second lowest mintage in the Peace dollar series.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this BU 1927 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
50% of reviewers recommend this product
Ordered two. Both hideous. Sliders at best. Dull and discolored. Very possibly overly dipped. Wouldn't want them in my collection and I would feel guilty if I sold them using the same description Apmex hooked me with.
- Hard to Sell
- Poor Condition
Coin was true to grade but had visible finger print/tarnish on reverse.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Visible Fingerprint Rev
- Poor Condition
I purchased a 1927 peace dollar. Sent it in for grading to NGC. Came back as cleaned. Contacted Apmex customer service and wanted more info but after I sent no further response from them, even after a few emails. Purchased a few times and will make no further purchases. There was another reviewer who went through the same issue with a cleaned coin. Let this comment serve as a warning for buying raw coins from Apmex
- Sold A Cleaned Coin
- No Customer Service
I thought I was buying a 1928 and clicked the wrong coin so I paid too much for the 1927 peace dollar, AND I had to pay for shipping, a week later apmex offered free shipping, why don't they give you a heads up on that. BTW the shipping charges are too much, ($10 for 1 coin?) more than 2X other retailers, so the value for shopping at apmex is hit or miss, mostly miss for me.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.