Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features a 'D' mintmark for the Denver Mint.
Add this 1926-D Peace Dollar to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 18, 2016
Apmex is truely consistent in there quality control efforts. I have yet to receive a bolo.Every coin, or group of coins that I have purchased are as advertised or better. This 1926-D peace dollar is included in my praises.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.