George T. Morgan’s timeless Liberty design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1888 Morgan Dollar has been certified an MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1888 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!