- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 2,992,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons. Rim may show slight wear.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1904-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 14, 2021
I just like to express my gratitude for products I have received so far. They have continued to exceed my satisfaction in both quality and ability to please me with our transactions. I will continue to use them as a primary source as a result.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.