- Product Details
Update your set with this pleasing example!
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings spread ready to take flight.
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin makes a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.