1907 $10 Indian Gold Eagle XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst year of issue. These older coins have met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934, which outlawed most private ownership of Gold. Remaining nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet and encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle perched on a stack of arrows that are wrapped with an olive branch.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this 1907 $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.