|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Coins packaged in tubes of 50 coins each.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Add this 1864-1909 Indian Head Cent roll to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Could be ugly, bent, holed or otherwise damaged.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 14, 2022
For the price, very happy with these. I'm trying to fill a book so this is perfect for me. These were in better shape than I thought they would be with pre 1900 dates. Will be buying more. Everyone loves Indian heads.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.