|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Housed in original mint packaging, a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Washington quarter and Kennedy half dollar in their standard compositions.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1989 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 17, 2017
I bought this set and another as a gifts for my two nephews who are brothers. The description said nothing about these sets all being used and of varying quality. The 1988 set was beautiful and looked new, but unfortunately this set had discolored coins and a marked up case. There was no time left to exchange so I now feel bad that one nephew gets an awesome set and his brother gets an inferior one. I never would have bought these as gifts has I known they could be in poor condition. Please beware.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Poor Condition
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the quality of this set did not meet expectation. Our Post Shipment team will folllow up with you shortly.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.