|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This restrike was minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2002, from actual Gold ingots assayed by Justh & Hunter in 1857. These historical ingots were recovered from the wreck of the S.S. Central America in 1987 by the Columbus-America Discovery Group.
- Contains .54 oz actual Gold weight and a purity of .887 fine.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin.
- Mintage of only 4,006 coins.
- Obverse: Features a Cowboy or Spanish Vaquero riding horseback.
- Reverse: Features an American Eagle similar in design to official U.S. Gold coins.
- Labels may vary.
Protect and display your 49er Horseman Gold $10 in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This 49er Horseman coin is a special commemorative designed to look like the original Horseman coin from Baldwin & Co. They have a special link to California Gold Rush history and to the S.S. Central America shipwreck. Add this historic piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.