This very nice, lightly circulated Morgan Silver Dollar would fit well in a high grade set of dollars. This example comes to you in Extra Fine condition.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in Extra Fine condition.
- Mintage of 2,212,000 coins.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!