|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Sacagawea dollar.
- Also contains the 2001-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series - New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Kentucky.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 17, 2020
I'm new to collecting - started with our birth years proof sets - this is my sons. Came as expected with COA and the cardboard box that was in great condition for being 19 years old. I've purchased a bunch of silver coins from them - Apmex seems to have the best quality and selection - that I have found.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.