1885-S Morgan Dollar AU-58 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Morgan Silver Dollar is one of the most popular Silver dollar designs. George T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for U.S. Silver Dollars to be put into production in 1878.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded AU-58 by PCGS and comes encapsulated to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.