- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mint mark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1882-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John G
Date:May 10, 2023
Got a PCGS 1882-CC MS64 Morgan Dollar from APMEX. A little costly but I wanted one for quite some time. Could've got it through an auction sight a little cheaper but coins are often misrepresented and not what they appear. With this big of a purchase I wanted the confidence of APMEX's reputation. Pay a touch more but get a nice white beutiful coin and that's what I got. Very happy with this purchase and now I own a real Carson City Morgan dollar.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Nov 7, 2014
Apmex has a large selection of raw, PCGS and NGC Morgan Silver dollars. Hard to find on the website, but search for Morgan Silver Dollars PCGS or NGC. Pricing is competitive and shipping is quite fast. Amex packs their shipments with great care and superb protection of the purchase during transit.
- Easy to Sell
Date:Sep 5, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.