George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1893-CC Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Very Fine-30.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS slab box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features a "CC" mintmark from the Carson City Mint.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1893-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!