- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .5209 oz of Silver, as 22.5 grams of .720 fine.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 2,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: The National Coat of Arms of Mexico, an eagle clutching a snake in its beak while perched atop a cactus. Date and denomination below.
- Reverse: Portrait of Benito Juarez, former president of Mexico. Denomination above, purity, mint mark, and date below.
- Edge: Lettering reading "Independencia y Libertad."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin or add to your collection of Mexican Silver coins with this commemorative 25 Peso coin. Add one to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 4, 2014
As usual APMEX delivered without a hitch. You can always trust their service and professionalism. This product was no different, it came as it was described and I am ver happy with it. I have ordered hundreds of dollars of products from them and never had an issue. My only concern with apmex is the shipping charges and slightly higher premiums. But they are still relatively cheap and the great service and large selection make up for this and then some. Keep up the good work.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.