1900 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1900 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,874,460.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1900 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.