|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect your Washington Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Washington Quarter to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 13, 2020
I chose 3 1958 quarters, because I was born in 1958. The order arrived quickly, was packaged well, and came in the small plastic envelopes that Apmax uses to protect its coins. The coins were white silver, with no marks of circulation or poor handling. I was excited to have these "birth year" quarters, with some to spare!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.