1980 Canada 1/2 oz Proof Gold $100 Arctic Territories
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin honors the Arctic Territories.
- Contains 0.5 oz of Gold.
- Comes either in a plastic flip, or with the imaged booklet with a certificate of authenticity from the mint, depending on stock at hand.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Depicted is an Inuk in a kayak, with an iceberg in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Gold $100 Arctic Territories coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Well lets face it, purchasing Gold on a working mans economic schedule can be a little tuff. These half ounce clearances by APMEX allow an easier acquisition for the economically challenged. This is my second half I've purchased on sale, now I'm in the Gold Club,,thanks APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.