Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Coins in this listing will be in average circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your Russian Gold in style by adding a plastic capsule to your cart.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 15 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.