1987 Great Britain 1/2 oz Proof Gold Britannia
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Minted by the Royal Mint, the Gold Britannia coin is one of the most beautiful coins on the market. British legal tender, the 1/2 oz Gold Britannia has a face value of 50 pounds.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 50 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and a shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 1987 1/2 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.