Nice coin for a high grade type set. How all $20 Liberty Double Eagles should look!
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins minted at the San Francisco Mint carry an “S” mintmark.
Display your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!