- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan and William Cousins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Designed by Don Everhart.
- Reverse: Depicts the state bird, Scissortail Flycatcher, soaring over a background of the state flower, Indian Blanket and other wildflowers.
- Mint mark features a "P" for Philadelphia.
Protect and display your Oklahoma State Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 2008-P Oklahoma State Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.