1972 Cayman Islands Silver $25 Silver Wedding BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 1972 the Cayman Island issued this large $25 Silver coin to commemorate the Silver wedding (25 years) of Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Price Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- Contains 1.5271 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and comes in original blister pack of the mint.
- Obverse: Portraits of Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip, surrounded by denomination, "Silver Wedding Anniversary" and the dates of the jubilee.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country and date.
Add this beautiful Silver commemorative coin issued by the Cayman Islands to commemorate the Silver wedding of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Bought this as a gift for a friend who spent some time there...unfortunately, I haven't yet. A beautifully great piece to have in your pile with over 1.5 oz. silver!
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.