1917-D Obv Walking Liberty Half Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the rarer of the two varieties of which the more common variety is where the mintmark is on the reverse. This is a nice coin for an average circulated type set or a starter set of Walkers.
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Mintage of 765,400 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.